With the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic coming into view, it is clear this situation disproportionately impacts individual members of the public safety community.
Our firm monitors all aspects of coronavirus developments relative to public safety employees statewide. We have taken a number of proactive steps to ensure our ability to respond to issues that affect your safety, well-being and livelihood.
We are continuously developing new informational content specifically tailored towards public safety employees. You can find links to these guides compiled on this page. Those on our mailing list will receive these updates as they are ready. If you are not on this mailing list, you can join here, or continually monitor this page for frequent updates.
Guides and Resources
- OSHA Mandates “Vaccine or Test” Requirement for CA Public Safety Employees
- Employer Mandated Vaccinations and Disclosures
- SB 95 Provides additional Sick Leave Benefits to Covered Public Employees
- Navigating Employee Rights in Anticipation of a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Critical Guidance to Public Safety Employees
- Collective Bargaining Rights in This Crisis
- Guide to Benefits for Income Loss Due to COVID-19
- Planning for the Health and Welfare of Public Safety Employees
- Disclosure of COVID-19 Testing Results and Medical Privacy
- Governor Signs Executive Order Deadlines Extended for Disciplinary Actions
- Executive Order Provides Temporary COVID-19 Presumption for Essential Workers