Join RLS principal Michael L. Rains as he speaks at the Civilian Law Enforcement Symposium in Concord, CA.
This symposium aims to provide educational and career advancement opportunities for civilian law enforcement personnel. Example training topics include:
- Situational Awareness: Officer Safety for Civilian Officers
- Community Policing: Keeping in touch with your Community
- Active Shooter Response: Role of Civilian Officers
- Crime Scene Investigation Module
- Report Writing: Proper Documentation / Reducing Liability
- Communications: Social Media Networking
- Ethics & Leadership
- Parking Enforcement & Abatement
- Courtroom Testimony - Eliminating the Mystery!
For more information and registration, please visit the official site by clicking here