Personal Injury Attorneys represent clients in motor vehicle accidents, pedestrian, bicycle and boating accidents, construction site and industrial accidents, workplace injuries, negligence and wrongful death/survival actions.
• Must be a licensed attorney in good standing with the State Bar of California.
• At least 5 years litigation experience.
• Excellent legal research, legal writing, communication, and negotiation skills are required.
• This position also requires experience in all phases of civil litigation, including, but not limited to, drafting and analyzing pleadings, drafting and responding to discovery, law and motion, taking and defending depositions, and case management, through trial.
• Candidate must be well-organized, dependable, and highly motivated, who is able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Will consider attorneys making a lateral move from a defense litigation firm.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email a cover letter, resume and one relevant writing sample to Sarah@RLSLawyers.com. Please write “Encino PI Litigation Attorney” in the subject line.
Rains Lucia Stern St. Phalle & Silver, PC does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, creed, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, pregnancy (including childbirth and breastfeeding), genetic information, disability or medical condition, military or veteran status or any other indisputable characteristic, or perception of protected status, in accordance with applicable law.