Statewide law firm representing public safety employees seeks an entry level attorney for its growing workers' compensation practice. We are seeking a zealous advocate to train and mentor for a long term career representing injured workers.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• demand writing and negotiating,
• interacting with opposing counsel and physicians,
• taking and defending depositions
• and assisting clients obtain workers’ compensation benefits.
• Must be a licensed attorney in good standing with the State Bar of California.
• 0-2 years litigation experience (any workers’ compensation experience a considerable plus)
• Must be able to communicate at a high level and have excellent time management skills.
• Candidate must be extremely well-organized, dependable, and highly motivated.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email a cover letter, resume and one relevant writing sample to Sarah@RLSLawyers.com. Please write “Entry Level WC Attorney” in the subject line.
Rains Lucia Stern St. Phalle & Silver, PC does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, creed, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, pregnancy (including childbirth and breastfeeding), genetic information, disability or medical condition, military or veteran status or any other indisputable characteristic, or perception of protected status, in accordance with applicable law.