The Workers' Compensation Case Manager will work closely with attorneys, other case managers and assistants. Main job functions include filing claims, performing intakes, setting depositions, client interaction and communication with other attorneys, adjusters and doctor’s offices.
• Must have at least 2 years of workers’ compensation experience in a support position.
• Must be able to assist in the day-to-day handling of our growing case load.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook, as well as Excel and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of Merus a plus but not essential.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Exceptional grammar and proofreading skills.
• Available to work overtime.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email a cover letter, resume and one relevant writing sample to Sarah@RLSLawyers.com. Please write “Workers’ Comp Case Manager” in the subject line.
Rains Lucia Stern St. Phalle & Silver, PC does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, creed, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, pregnancy (including childbirth and breastfeeding), genetic information, disability or medical condition, military or veteran status or any other indisputable characteristic, or perception of protected status, in accordance with applicable law.