RLS partner Robert M. Wexler will speak about "Representing a Member in a Disciplinary Interview" at the LRIS seminar on Feburary 8th, 2019 at 8:30 am.
The following will be reviewed:
- Obtaining information about the employer’s ongoing investigation.
- he basic rules to follow to be an effective witness.
- Counseling the member during the interview.
- Follow-up work after the interview.
- The tests for just cause for discipline, including progressive discipline, mitigating circumstances, and disparate treatment.
- The Garrity and Weingarten rules and how they apply in disciplinary investigations and critical incidents.
Click here to learn more at the official site.