The experienced workers’ compensation attorneys in Rains Lucia Stern St. Phalle & Silver’s Workers’ Compensation Group are able to provide you and your family with comprehensive advice and legal assistance on injuries sustained on and off the job.
When you or a loved one is injured, RLS will be there to support you by offering the following resources:
• Help in identifying what you need to know so that you can get back to work after suffering an injury – whether the injury was sustained at your place at work, at a business or as a result of a car, bicycle or boat accident
• Help in finding the right medical providers from our list of proven medical doctors and experts
• Help with understanding your rights when you have suffered an injury that is covered by the Civil Court System or the workers’ compensation Appeals Board
• Help with getting the compensation you deserve if you become injured or disabled, and unable to return to work
• Help with referring you to the right lawyers if Rains Lucia Stern cannot directly assist you
Rains Lucia Stern St. Phalle & Silver, PC is pleased to offer complete legal solutions for our clients who are injured at work. We will represent clients with complex Workers’ Compensation needs, including those with personal injury claims and those with more serious work-related injuries that require guidance on medical treatment and retirement strategies.
NOTE: Seth Merrick is our firm’s primary workers’ compensation attorney.
NOTICE: Pursuant to Labor Code Section 5432(a), making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.
This site complies with Business and Professions Code §5499.30 (Unlawful Advertising of Legal Services to Obtain Workers’ Compensation Benefits) and Labor Code §9823 (General Workers’ Compensation Advertising Rules).